Bacchus is a bottom mounted premium restroom design with amplified aesthetics and finesse. It is conceived and engineered to complement high end architectural marvels and corporate installations. Bacchus derives its beauty from its state-of-the-art accessories whose flat and compact design sets them apart from the ordinary. Right from a door lock to the coat hook, every Bacchus accessory is a design masterpiece made of Zinc alloy glazed in silvery chrome coating.
Colors & Finishes
Compact Laminate in panels
The Doors, Pilasters and Intermediate Partitions shall be 12mm thick Merino High-Pressure Laminates (HPL) compact board (or phenolic board) with chamfered edges.
2020 x 900 x 1550 (H X W X D)
1800 x 600 (H X W)
All doors shall be of 12mm thick HPL compact board with chamfered edges. Each door will be supported by 3 Bacchus Hinges (4 Bacchus Hinges for door width 750mm or door height 2100mm) affixed to the pilaster, complete with Bacchus Coat Hook and Bacchus Latch Lock Set. Doors will be routed at its vertical ends and incorporated with a rubber sponge to dampen noise.e.
1830 x 300(H X W)
All Intermediate Partitions shall be of 12mm thick HPL compact board. It will be secured by Conceal U-channel with cover, 27mm x 26.5mm x 1.2mm (cross section dimension, L x W x Thk), affixed at its ends (to the wall and pilaster). For ultimate stability of the system, Merino recommends that for length exceeding 1800mm, the thickness of the HPL compact board should be increased to 18mm.
1830 x 1550 (H X W)
Standard bottom gap is 150
Top Rail Channel, 40mm x 40mm x 2mm (cross-section dimension, W x H x Thk), shall be section fixed onto the top of the pilaster for maximum strength, stability and alignment of the system.
All measurement in millimeters.
- Hardware and accessories: Anodised Aluminium Hardware & Zinc Alloy made accessories
- Bacchus Latch Lock Set of 160mm x 30mm x 34mm (W x H x D) with occupancy indicator of 80mm x 22mm x 5.8mm (W x H x D)
- Bacchus Coat Hook allows load up to 15kg
- Bacchus Door Stopper
- Bacchus Hinges come with a unique on-site door setting mechanism that allows the door to behave normally to close fully or open at an interval of 15-90°. It allows to be a right or left Hinge
- Bacchus pedestal with a working range from 100mm – 180mm